The Drunk Side of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Click here first!

Go down

Hello! Click here first! Empty Hello! Click here first!

Post by Rauni/Ruumi Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 am

Hola newcomers! My name is Rauni/Ruumi and I shall be your host for this evening! Very Happy

Let me give you a little run down of The Drunk Side Of The Force!

We are a funlovers, newbie friendly, non rp, helpful guild!

We are quite possibly the only guild on the entire server that remembers what it was like to be a newcomer, so don't be afraid to ask any questions, we will not make you feel like a noob/douche/etc. we will simply help you out to the best of our ability. (No, this does not mean we'll fast level you through everything.)

We are a non RP guild, however, you are welcome to RP if you choose to. If you do choose to RP, we will be the people standing at the bar and pointing and laughing at you. Wink

As a funlovers guild, that means we don't take life too seriously. We play the game for fun, and don't do any boring meetings, or make any severe demands from people. We like to keep it simple and keep it fun.

We do have raids and conquests now and then, and do plenty of flashpoints and some operations. We have a separate thread for these things so feel free to browse! Very Happy

We only have two rules in this guild.

1. Have fun.
2. Don't be a douche.

It's really that simple.

We are also a female friendly guild, so if anyone feels the strange urge to harass our female members, please refer to rule 2. Very Happy

There is a Drunk Side guild on both the Imperial AND the Republic side, and our leaders and regulars float between the two quite often so there's always a familiar face to see. Very Happy

We also have a guild flagship on both sides which can be accessed through your stronghold button at the top of your screen!

Have fun! Very Happy

Rauni/Ruumi
Rauni/Ruumi

http://www.whyslaveaway.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum